Jute Bag Promotional Customized With Umbrella Print Design
Style No : 3750
New Style 2018 Factory Direct Supply High Quality Wholesale Low Price Customized Logo Print OEM Jute Bag
Soft Padded Rope Handle
Best Quality Promotion Bag
Any Specific criteria pls Discuss
Price Shown here is Indicative Final Price we offer on request
|Product Type||Jute Bag|
|Description||PP Laminated natural color Jute bag available in different handle & Size Option|
|Size||40 x 40 x 15 CM|
|Handle Size||39 CM top to top|
|Fabric Type||PP Laminated Jute|
|Fabric Construction||14 x 15 Weave laminated jute|
|Feature||Re-useable , Bio-degradable , Eco-Friendly|
|Branding||Screen print / Embroidery|
|Decoration||Screen print / Embroidery|
|Print design||as per requirement|
|Handle||Cane handle , jute handle , web handle , padded rope handle , bamboo handle , rope handle , leather handle , wood handle , cotton handle etc etc.|
|Use||Gift , Shopping , Branding , Promotion etc|
|Printing Standard||Water based Azo free Ink|
Jute Bag Raw Material
Three ply Sewing thread
PP Laminated Jute
Padded rope handle
Water based AZO free ink
Jute Bag Packaging Material
7 ply Corrugated Carton
Poly packet for packing
Bopp Brown Tape
Jute Bag Packing Detail
25 Pcs Bulk Poly packet
Bulk Pack in 7 ply master Carton
CartonSize : 43 L x 43 B x 38 CM H
CartonQty : 45 Pcs
CartonVolume : 0.071 CBM
CartonWeight : 13 Kgs
Container Qty: 20 Ft 16470 Pcs
Jute Bag Machinery & Equipment Used in producing the bag
Thread trimming machine
Jute Bag Packing & Delivery
Jute Bag Shipping
1) Door To Door Delivery : We use FEDEX / DHL / UPS / TNT Door delivery service which normally take 4 -6 working days , This is the only best option to forward small cargo in economical price .
2) Air Shipment : Air shipments is the ideal choice for shipment weight between 100 to 1000 kgs – This service is Airport to Airport & It normally take 4 – 6 working days to arrive .
3) Sea Shipment : Sea shipment is the best way to Ship large Orders ,This service is port to port & it normally takes 20 – 60 working days depend on destination .
We Ship both LCL & FCL Cargo of 20 Ft , 40Ft & 40 Ft Hi-cube
Shipments less than 500 kgs cost very high by sea – not because of small Volume or weight due to fixed port handling/ Clearing charges imposed per shipment
VAST EXPERIENCE QUALITY ASSURANCE 24 HOUR SERVICE
Dedicated & Experienced Worker All the product produce under strict QC Promise to reply your all answer within 24 hours
About Bag :-
A bag is a large and often unfastened bag with parallel handles that emerge from the sides of its pouch & its used for carrying No of items .
The tote is made of sturdy cloth, perhaps with thick leather at its handles or bottom, Common fabrics include heavy Canvas, possibly dyed, or treated to resist moisture and mold.
Jute is another traditional material, In recent decades, heavy nylon and other easy-care synthetics have become common, although these may degrade with prolonged sun-exposure.
The term tote or tate, meaning “to carry”. Because they were easier than carrying luggage, most people opted for using tote bags. During the 1950s, tote bags began to enter into the main culture. Women primarily utilized them as practical handheld bags because they didn’t require much care. Today, fashion lovers and consumers can find tote bags in a variety of decorations and themes.
But as these tote bags have grown in stature and ubiquity, their abundance has encouraged consumers to see them as a disposable item that they don’t need to reuse, defeating their very purpose. Not only do many stores offer inexpensive or even free tote bags at the register, they’ve also become a common marketing tool stamped with logos and used by nonprofits and businesses as promotional gifts.
This can be seen & study which found that owners of reusable bags forget them on approximately 40% of their grocery trips and use them only about 15 times each before being discarded. Moreover, about half of respondents typically chose to use plastic bags over reusable ones, despite owning reusable bags and recognizing their benefits.
About Jute :-
Jute is a long, soft, shiny vegetable fiber that can be spun into coarse, strong threads & its scientific name CORCHORUS. Jute used to make burlap, hessian or gunny cloth. It is one of the important natural fibers after cotton in terms of cultivation and usage. Cultivation is dependent on the climate, season, and soil.
Bangladesh & India ( mainly West Bengal ) is the geographic region for fertile of Jute . China also has a dominating place in jute cultivation. On a smaller scale, Thailand, Myanmar (Burma), Pakistan, Nepal, and Bhutan also cultivate jute.
Jute falls into the bast fiber category (fiber collected from bast , the phloem of the plant, sometimes called the “skin” along with KENAF , industrial hemp, flax (linen), ramie, etc. The industrial term for jute fiber is raw jute. The fibers are off-white to brown, and 1–4 meters (3–13 feet) long. Jute for its color is also known as golden fiber.
It needs a plain alluvial soil and standing water. Monsoon is the suitable climate for growing jute .
Temperatures from 20˚C to 40˚C and relative humidity of 70%–80% are favorable for successful cultivation. Jute requires 5–8 cm of rainfall weekly, and more during the sowing time. Soft water is necessary for the jute production.
For centuries, jute has been an integral part of the culture of East Bengal and some parts of West Bengal, precisely in the southwest of Bangladesh. Since the seventeenth century the British started trading in jute. During the reign of the British Empire jute was also used in the military. British jute barons grew rich processing jute and selling manufactured products made from jute.
Dundee Jute Barons and the British East India Company set up many jute mills in Bengal and by 1895 jute industries in Bengal overtook the Scottish jute trade.Many Scots emigrated to Bengal to set up jute factories. More than a billion jute sandbags were exported from Bengal to the trenches during World War.
The industry boomed throughout the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries but this trade had largely ceased by about 1970 due to the emergence of synthetic fibers. In the 21st century, jute again rose to be an important crop for export around the world in contrast to synthetic fiber.
|People’s Republic of China||29,628|
Strengths of major jute producing countries
India, China, and Bangladesh are the three major producers in the cultivation or production of jute fiber.
- India has taken advantage of recent improvements in the cultivation of jute to become the largest producer or cultivator of jute in the world. Using advanced production techniques, India also has dominance over the worldwide jute products market. Due to national law to use jute as packaging materials, India is the largest consumer of jute in the world.
- Bangladesh is currently the second largest producer of jute fiber, now over taken by India. The Jat Area, popular for highest quality of jute fiber is located in Bangladesh. Therefore, Bangladesh is able to supply the highest quality of jute fiber in the world. However, Bangladesh falls behind its other competitors in applying recent technological advancements. In terms of world export of jute fiber, Bangladesh’s share is more than 70%, which makes Bangladesh the largest exporter of jute fiber in the world.
- China is the third largest in terms of jute cultivation. Due to China’s huge population, the Chinese are not emphasizing the cultivation of jute, as it competes with other necessary crops. Due to modern effective agriculture, they have the highest yield of jute fiber in the world.
Making twine, rope, fabric , Sacs , bag ,matting etc are among its uses, Jute is in great demand due to its cheapness, softness, length and uniformity of its fiber.
After harvesting stalks are tied in bundles and submerged in soft running water. The stalk stays submerged in water for 20 days. However, the retting process may require less time if the quality of the jute is better. In most cases, the fiber extraction process of bast fibers in water retting is done by the farmers while standing under water.
Once Stalk retted make bundle and hit with a long wooden hammer to loose the fiber from the core. Once fiber loose it washed with water & squeezed for dehydration. After dehydration fibers are washed with fresh water & allow to dry on bamboo poles & finally they tied in small bundles to sold into the market .
Jute Mats & Rugs are made both through Power loom & Handloom, in large volume from India. The traditional Sarangi mat is becoming very popular in home décor.
Moreover Jute will take 4 – 6 months time to grow with a huge amount of cellulose . Jute is the major crop among others that is able to protect deforestation by industrialization. Thus, jute is the most environment-friendly fiber starting from the seed to expired fiber, as the expired fibers can be recycled more than once.
Jute can use to make ghillie suits, which are use as camouflage and resemble grasses or brush.
- Jute fiber is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
- Jute has low pesticide and fertilizer needs.
- It is a natural fiber with golden and silky shine and hence called The Golden Fiber
- Jute is the second most important vegetable fiber after cotton, in terms of usage, global consumption, production, and availability.
- It has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics. Therefore, jute is very suitable in agricultural commodity bulk packaging.
- It helps to make top quality industrial yarn, fabric, net, and sacks
- The best source of jute in the world is the Bengal Delta Plain in the Ganges Delta, most of which is occupied by Bangladesh.
- Advantages of jute include good insulating and antistatic properties, as well as having low thermal conductivity and a moderate moisture regain.
- Other advantages of jute include acoustic insulating properties and manufacture with no skin irritations
Natural with Navy Blue Sides
Padded Rope Handle
PP Laminated Jute